Welcome to Attaway Linville
It’s simple. We want to help you pay the least amount of taxes and receive the largest refund you are entitled to.
Who We Are
Attaway Linville PC a CPA firm assists taxpayers with IRS and state tax problems. We are a staff of CPA’s and tax attorneys and tax specialists.
Why We Are Different
Convenience: You don’t need visit our office. We utilize scan, fax and mail to make it easier.
Knowledge: We know your employer, and we know what they do.
Expertise: We are CPA’s and tax attorneys. We are more qualified the national tax preparers you see standing on corners or advertising on TV.
Less Expensive: Our fees are simple, and we will tell you what they are. You don’t have to visit our office to be told what you will pay.
Fee structure for most franchise tax services are complex. We make it simple for you to know what your costs will be.
You costs are:
- $200 for a Federal 1040 with standard deduction and up to 2 state returns
- $300 for a Federal 1040 with itemized deductions and up to 2 state returns
- More than 2 state returns – $50 for each additional set of 2 state returns
- $50 for Earned Income Tax Credit
Note: Additional fess may apply to more complex tax situations
What to Expect
- After you submit your tax information to us, someone from AtlantaTax.com will contact you. You will be asked to send us documents that we will need to fill out your tax return. Send your tax documents to us either fax, email, or make copies and send U.S. Mail.
Mail to: 404-906-6227
Fax to: 404-607-7800
Email to: email@example.com
Mail to: Atlantatax.com
1708 Peachtree St. NW
Atlanta, GA 30309
- Once we complete your return, we will send it to you for your approval. After we have received your signature and your payment authorization, we will electrically file your tax return.
- Your refund will be direct deposited into your bank account within a week to 10 days, or if you owe, a payment voucher will be sent to you to be mailed in with your payment by April 15th.